Join Our Team!
Client Services Support
The ideal candidate possesses a can-do attitude and has a pleasing personality. The Client Services Support role is critical to the success of the B-Force Accelerator and serves as “the glue” between each client and its consultant base. The Client Service Support person also ensures the consultants are familiar with the monitoring and evaluation protocol.
The Client Services Support person will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for each B-Force client, ensuring an immediate connection between the client and the lead consultant
- Maintain an up-to-date rolodex of consultants
- Facilitate introductions between consultants and as necessary between clients and new consultants
- Maintain an organized database of clients, to include up-to-date contact information and a record of client contact
- Facilitate trainings for clients and consultants on the use of the Monitoring and Evaluation system to facilitate the timely collection of data
- Facilitate introductions between client and key program stakeholders including bankers, credit repair specialists, commercial lenders, and entrepreneur ecosystem partners
- Communicate all upcoming client and consultant events in accordance with program detail
- Facilitate prompt delivery of all recordings, presentations, and other materials to ensure client success.
- Add in program event planning needs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High degree of communications proficiency and the ability to engage with program participants, consultants, stakeholders, and funders
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of skills and experience in business administration, public administration, case management and/or entrepreneurship
- Strong aptitude for organization, the ability to meet deadlines, and attend to multiple priorities
Part Time Position: 20-29 hours each week:
- $23 per hour
- Flexible work schedule
- Laptop provided
- Grant funded position
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.